10. You nominate articles for FA the day you create them.
9. You care about the difference between an em dash and an en dash.
8. You've made more edits to WP:AN than to your favorite article.
7. You've made more posts to Jimbo's user talk page than to your own.
6. Your block log no longer displays on a single screen.
5. Three or more entries at WP:LAME are edit wars you've been in.
4. You still don't believe they all were lame.
3. You dream in wikimarkup.
2. Wikipedia Review dedicates a subforum to you.
1. The Arbitration Committee mailing list takes you off moderation.