Killer B designation is for improvement drives to existing articles that start out at C-class or below, with a few requirements:
- The article comes to full-fledged B-class work: useful overview of the subject, pretty well written, pretty well referenced, no uncited controversial stuff, no tags for serious shortcomings.
- Double its word count (not counting lists).
- Get it to at least 1000 words.
- Bring it to a total of 10 or more reliable sources with inline citations.
- Add at least 5 new reliable sources yourself (it may already have some sources before you start).
- Do all the improvements within 1 week.
There wouldn't be any special designation for Killer B at the article, but we could keep a 'Beehive' to thank editors for their contributions and offer cute doodads for userspace. The basic setup would operate similar to GAC: anyone can review and the process works on an honor system.
If you like this, let's make it happen.